Friday, June 17, 2005

Tale of the Thunderbolt

Posted my review of E.E. Knight's Tale of the Thunderbolt today, another fine addition to Mr. Knight's highly entertaining Vampire Earth saga.

In sports news, the Yankees actually won three in a row! and 4 out of the last 5! Could be they finally grabbed their balls and started playing what their worth. Still, baseball is a long season and there are just under 100 games left, so almost anything can happen. I think Lee Mazzilli is doing a great job with the Orioles, but I don't see their pitching holding up the whole year.

Not much else going right now. I doubt I will get a chance to see Batman Begins this weekend, probably catch it next Sunday. In the meantime, I'll probably re-read Year One, The Killing Joke, and The Dark Knight Returns to whet my Bat-apetite for now.

No comments: