Tuesday, February 08, 2005

A link and a meme

Found this link of 100 BMFs from Progressive Ruin.

The following questions found on Nate's blog:

1. First name?
Robert

2. Were you named after anyone?
My father, though my mother claims to have liked the name before my dad came along. Middle name after my godfather and my dad’s favorite uncle. Two different people, one name.

3. Do you wish on stars?
No.

4. When did you last cry?
Probably when I was drunk.

5. Do you like your handwriting?
Occasionally.

6. What's your favorite lunch meat?
Ham, of course.

7. What is your birth date?
November 7th.

8. What is your most embarrassing CD?
Probably half of the ones I now “own” since being married and “inheriting” my wife’s collection. You name it – Poison, REO Speedwagon, No Doubt, ABBA, Ace of Base.

9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
Sure, and me as the other person would make fun of me-me.

10. Are you a daredevil?
No my name isn’t Matt Murdock, but sometimes I do crazy-silly things.

12. Do looks matter?
Yes.

13. How do you release anger?
Going to the gym, cursing, writing, hitting things and listening to Godsmack.

14. Where is your second home?
Yankee Stadium, I turn into a 9-year old every time I walk out and see the field, despite the fact I’ve been there dozens and dozens of times.

15. Do you trust others easily?
Too much when I shouldn’t and not enough when I should.

16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
A few – Mat the Bat and Spiddy the Spider I think they were both won on the Boardwalk at the Jersey Shore. Real inventive names, I know. I also had a really cool Superman doll.

17. Which class in high school do you think was totally stupid?
Calculus and when we learned square dancing in gym class.

18. Do you have a journal?
This is probably the closest thing.

19. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
No, not me.

20. What are your nicknames?
Rob. Bob. Robbie. Rob-Bob. Mark. Mark Larrold. Hess. Dinosaur. Rutgers-boy. Hubba-Bubba. Ba-Ba-Booey. The Honky-Tonky-man.

21. Would you bungee jump?
I have and I’d do it again.

22. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Sometimes.

23. Do you think that you are strong?
Yes

24. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Only one? Edy’s Light French Silk.

25. Shoe size?
12

26. Red or pink?
Red

27. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
My procrastination.

28. Who do you miss most?
My first dog, and my friend Jay.

29. Do you want everyone to whom you send this to send it back?
Didn’t receive it, cribbed it from Pal Nate.

30. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
Light Khaki pants, brown shoes.

31. What are you listening to right now?
When I originally typed this thing Howard Stern. Now that I'm posting it Kill 'em All by Metallica.

32. Last thing you ate?
Reese’s Puffs cereal.

33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Periwinkle.

34. What is the weather like right now?
Grey, after all, I do live in New Jersey.

35. Last person you talked to on the phone?
When I originally typed this thing - My Wife. Now that I'm posting it - A co-worker/supervisor.

36. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Probably overall appearance, how she’s put together.

37. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Sure, Nate seems like a pretty good guy.

38. What is your ethnicity?
American – German, Polish, Slavish and my grandfather on my dad’s side always claimed to have some Native American Indian blood. So I’m you’re average garden-variety American mutt.
39. Favorite drink?
Beer

40. Favorite sport?
Baseball.

41. Hair color?
Blonde.

42. Eye color?
Blue.

43. Do you wear contacts?
Yes

44. Are you single?
No

45. Favorite food?
Steak

46. Last movie you watched?
At home - Remember the Titans. A far superior football movie to Oliver Stone's Any Given Sunday , Denzel is a more convincng coach than Pacino, who seemed a caricature of himself in Any Given Sunday. In theaters, probably Saw.

47. Favorite day of the year?
Christmas, for the giving.

48. Scary movies or happy endings?
Scary movies.

49. Summer or winter?
Summer

50. Hugs or kisses?
Both

51. Do you have any favorite rants and, if so, what are they?
When I was into watching wrestling, I enjoyed reading Scott Keith’s rants about how crappy wrestling was. I do enough ranting of my own.

52. What is your favorite dessert?
Apple Pie.

53. Who is most likely to respond?
Banzai cat may copy this to his blog.

54. Who is most likely not to respond?
Don’t really care.

55. What books are you reading?
Wicked, Gregory Maguire
Sandman Volume X: The Wake, Neil Gaiman, Charles Vess et al.

56. What's on your mouse pad?
At work – the corporate logo.
At home – dogs.

57. What did you watch last on TV?
CSI, Numbers (taped from Friday) and Family Guy

58. Favorite smells?
My wife, beer, steak, onions sautéing in butter.

59. Favorite sounds?
My wife’s laughter, the sounds of dogs in the house, the sound of steak grilling, the crack of the bat at a ball park, all the sounds associated with a hockey game.

60. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Do I have to choose? There are a lot more I'd pick before those two.

61. What's the farthest you've been from home?
Hawaii.

62. Do you have a special talent?
Ask my wife. Or making people laugh, lightening the mood.

No comments: