Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Slowly blogging....

The last month of the year is now upon us, and with it, the Christmas season as well.

Work and life have been hectic lately, so I haven’t had as much reading time as I normally like and blogging is slower than I’d like as well. I should have had my review of KJ Bishop’s The Etched City posted at SFFWorld last week, but life always gets in the way. Although it is fairly short at 375+ pages, she has packed a lot of thought-provoking ideas in there and I’m enjoying it. I’ve managed to keep up with my novel writing, though, something always easier said and thought about than done.

I’ll only be picking up a few books at the comic-shop this week, Fallen Angel, Detective and Superman/Batman.

Smallville could be interesting again tonight, it looks like Lana finally finds out about Clark’s heritage. Let’s hope they don’t hit the reset button like they normally do at 8:45PM.

SciFi Wire always has some pretty cool updates. Today they tell us Kevin Spacey may be playing Lex Luthor in the Superman film helmed by Bryan Singer currently in development.


And wait my faithful readers, for tomorrow shall bring the Writer of the Week and my Beer of the Week

No comments: